By: Joseph Callaway
1. Easy to Navigate. Laid out on a three-mile by five-mile grid of major arterials every mile, we have no traffic swags or backups. There’s close access to the 101 and 51 freeways. We even have our own local airport.
2. Delectable Dining Options. All the major grocers are here. All the major fast food and drive-thrus are here. We have so many dining choices, you could eat out every day for months without having to repeat your restaurant.
3. Superior Shopping. Between Kierland Commons, Scottsdale Quarter and a lot of strip malls, if you can’t find what you want, you probably need an airline ticket.
4. Great Golf Courses. The Westin Kierland Golf Course offers hills and water features. The Orange Tree Golf Course is a classic representation of shaded Fairways. Stonecreek is busy all the time.
5. Remarkable Real Estate Choices. We have planned communities, gated developments, new high-rise condos, every vintage of single-family homes on lots ranging from 7,000 square feet to over an ACRE. We even have horse properties.
85254 is a stunning destination.
Joseph Callaway is co-owner of Those Callaways, an independent brokerage operating in 85254 for 25 years. For additional information, visit ThoseCallaways.com or call 480-596-5751.